Last updated – December 07, 2022
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Accounts on our Site are created and managed by tutors, parents and students for use by their individual use. The information we may collect on the Site includes: –
When creating their account, the user may provide us with certain personal information about themselves. Depending upon the user (tutor, parent or student), personally identifiable information includes (but not limited to) the user’s name, email address, phone number, demographic information such user’s age and gender, interests, and payment details that the user voluntarily gives to us when the user registers with the Site or when the user chooses to participate in various activities related to the Site. Users are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind. However, refusal to do so may prevent the user from using certain features of the Site.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Data From Projects, Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering or collaborating on projects or contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about the users permits us to provide users with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Create and manage your account.
- To enable users to connect and collaborate with each other.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- To optimize the overall experience of the users.
- For security, verification and legal purposes.
- Compile statistical data and analysis for use internally.
- Deliver updates, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you.
- Email you regarding your account.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Notify you of updates to the Site.
- Provide services and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- To monitor and process abuse reports.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you newsletters and site updates.
- Solicit support and increase participation for the Site.
- For enabling users to make payments for utilizing the services provided on Site platform.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Information Users Share
SEPL will never share users’ personal data publicly. When users share their own information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines, including Google. By default, any personal data stored or shared on Seven Square Learning (app.sevensquarelearning.com) will not be public or indexable.
Information We May Share
We may share information we have collected about users in certain situations, with the user’s consent or with the consent of user’s parents, as applicable. User information may be disclosed as follows:
- By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service.
- Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Site, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including questions answered (interests, overview, etc.).
Parents can see the profiles of the students and tutors associated with them. Tutors can see the profiles of all students assigned to them and their parents. Students can see the profiles of their parents and their tutors. Administrators can see all the details of all profiles on the platform.
Any data uploaded by any user is not accessible to anyone who does not have an account with us.
- Other Third Parties
We may share your information with investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis.
- Sale or Bankruptcy
If we reorganize or sell all or a portion of our assets, undergo a merger, or are acquired by another entity, we may transfer your information to the successor entity. If we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, your information would be an asset transferred or acquired by a third party.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data that we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
TRANSPARENCY AND CHOICE
PARENTAL REVIEW AND DELETION OF INFORMATION
The parents of student users in Primary/Secondary (K-12) schools can access their child’s personal information or request that it be deleted through us. If a parent wishes to stop any further collection or use of the child’s information, the parent can request that the administrator use the service controls available to them to limit the child’s access to features or services, or delete the child’s account entirely.
SEVENIMAGINE EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED
208 East Wardhaman Nagar, Nagpur, MH, 440008