With great Team & Vision comes great Results!

To know the details about our tutors, reach out to inquiries@sevensquarelearning.com

Seven Square Learning

Tutoring   |   Test Prep   |   Student Mental Health   |   Equity in Education

When it comes to education, parents and students do not like to compromise, and for good reasons. After all, our entire future depends on the kind of education we receive. However, sometimes circumstances do not allow everyone to choose their future. We understand that students and parents go through immense pressure due to financial and social challenges that surround the education industry.

Keeping this in mind, we started Seven Square Learning as a hub for online education that makes ZERO compromises in quality, yet reaching far and wide through its services. We cater not only to the top 5% population who can afford expensive 1-on-1 tutoring and mentoring, but also to the remaining 95% through our various programs and packages.

We take pride in providing affordable education for all, while also keeping in mind the stress that students face today. Our mission is to increase the equity in education while reducing the mental pressure that modern kids have to face.

To make this possible as a profitable ed-tech company, we have created operational procedures that allow optimization in tutor training, student onboarding, test-taking, grading, and analytics. Our extensive digital platform reduces the pressure on our team, thus allowing us to focus on what really matters – the quality and quantity of education that we provide.


Kartik Sarda

Founder, CEO and Chief Tutor

An Entrepreneur, Educator and Author, Kartik Sarda (aka his pen name ‘Averosz‘) started his career with a premium test-prep company in Maryland that he joined after graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in Physics from Iowa State University.

After 7 years of tutoring experience in college and as a professional tutor, Kartik started Seven Square Learning to help students leverage the benefits of 1-on-1 tutoring at low costs. He specializes in customizing the tutoring experience for each student based on their strengths and weaknesses, while also building a strong connection with them.

What makes Kartik unique as a tutor is his decisiveness that he imparts in his students. No matter the subject content, his goal is never limited to score improvements. He focuses on building a drive among his students, which eventually transforms into confidence and intellectual self-sustenance. He never believed in being a helping hand to his students. Instead, he teaches them how to stand on their own after every fall, which he himself has faced quite a bit in his life.

Kartik has several interests apart from running his business. He is a published author of science fiction book titled “The Unconventional Winner”. He is extremely passionate about new technologies, especially virtual reality. You can talk to him for hours about cricket, physics, books, philosophy, and good music. He is always looking for energetic minds to engage with in deep conversations about life.